Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The V-Day Report

Some thoughts on Valentine's Day 2006:

  • Not bitter like last year.
  • I believe so strongly in love. Please see "My New Year's Resolution" below for elaboration.
  • I wish, very much, that my love had a real, live object. At this point, Jesus is my valentine this year.
  • "My Funny Valentine" is one of the best songs ever.
  • In the end, things work out just fine.

I wish you Valentine's Days which are richly blessed and devoid of anxiety. Love, love, love.

Happy Valentine's Day. All of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i used to say love, love, love all the time. and i have to say, i think a lot of people share in your wish. and as annoying as it is, my mom is right in that it's on God's time, not ours. happy valentine's day, stuart hill.
love,
your favourite stalker
(kate)