Friday, February 10, 2006

Traitor!

So, I'm in here at Fido (as usual) and I had to take a picture of this guy because he should be charged with high treason. So here's the evidence of our culprit at Fido (I snagged the photo with my phone), and you may notice that his coffee cup is white like most coffee cups are, but then it's also fairly easy to see that the lid of said cup is white and that the brown hand-protector-thingy has a green circle in the middle.

GASP!

I know, right? Who has the audacity to come to Fido to get some breakfast (he was eating eggs or something) and bring Starbucks coffee with him? Sir, I hope you stumble across this blog so you can see that you are being exposed for being the infidel that you are. TREASON! A move like that takes some serious gumption - and not the kind that I admire.

1 comment:

jeffrey said...

starbucks isn't even good.

man has problems.